Returning Student Registration 2023-2024
Once you receive your registration letter, please click the Online Registration link above to get started. If you have an account but cannot remember your password, please use the "Forgot Password" link on the account page.
RESIDENCY VERIFICATION SESSIONS
For your convenience, any of the following sessions may be attended regardless which school your child is assigned to. Residency Verification Sessions will only be for parents/guardians to prove residency. Residency verification must be completed in-person.
|Monday||June 26, 2023||@|
|Tuesday||June 27, 2023||@|
|Wednesday||June 28, 2023||@|
|Thursday||June 29, 2023||@|
All sessions will be held from 5pm - 7pm
PROOFS OF RESIDENCY MAY BE ANY TWO (2) OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Utility bills (Gas, Electric, Water) No phone bills accepted. Must be current within 30 days of verification date AND not indicate a cut off date. Please upload a picture of the entire bill and not the envelope.
- Mortgage documents or property deed
- Apartment or home lease
- Homestead Exemption Application form
- Driver's license
- Voter precinct identification if address is shown
- Automobile registration (current year)
- Notarized Affidavit and/or personal visit by a designated school district official
- Any other documentation that will objectively and unequivocally establish that the parent or guardian resides within the school district.
- In the case of a student living with a legal guardian who is a resident of the school district a Certified copy of filed petition for guardianship will be required in addition to 2 proofs of residency.
Immunization Form 121 for the additional TDAP shot will still be required for all 7th graders.