You will receive a letter with instructions and an ActiveParent username and password. This information will allow you to complete the online registration for your student(s) using this link. This one username/password will allow you to register all of the students in your household. You do not need a seperate account for each student. You can also use this login information to access the ActiveParent portal designed to keep parents informed by allowing them to access their child's school records, attendance, current grades, homework, and discipline. If you have not received a letter for your returning student by July 01, please contact the MPSD Registration Team at (228) 475-1233.
You will need to bring with you two proofs of residency. Proofs of residency may be any of the following:
- Utility bills (Gas, Electric, Water) No phone bills accepted. Must be current within 30 days of verification date AND not indicate a cut off date.
- Mortgage documents or property deed
- Apartment or home lease
- Filed Homestead Exemption Application form
- Driver's license
- Voter precinct identification if address is shown
- Automobile registration (current year)
- Notarized Affidavit and/or personal visit by a designated school district official
- Any other documentation that will objectively and unequivocally establish that the parent or guardian resides within the school district *** In the case of a student living with a legal guardian who is a resident of the school district a Certified copy of filed petition for guardianship will be required in addition to 2 proofs of residency
* Parents registering their seventh graders need to bring their child’s original TDAP Form 121 from the Health Dept. or doctor’s office.